Scientific Challenges To Evolutionary Theory
Scientific Challenges to Evolutionary Theory: How These Challenges Affect Religion addresses all aspects of the giant battle between two major belief systems…those that believe in a ‘naturalistic worldview’ and evolution, and those that believe in a miracle-performing God and the Creation of all things.
On a trip to Mount St. Helens, some look at the catastrophic eruption of May 18, 1981 as a significant corroboration of the Creation event. Others, deniers of the possibilities of miracles, hold to the view that God’s creation cannot be taken seriously by the scientific community.
At the Mount St. Helens book store, I asked about books for sale that gave a Christian view of the catastrophic eruption. The reply was, “I’m sorry, sir, but we only carry books by scientists.”
It was time for the author, Jay Schabacker, to do a little scientific sleuthing. Join Jay Schabacker as you learn of the hundreds, even thousands, of Ph.D. scientists who repudiate the theory of evolution, but hold rather to the truth of the theory of Creation.
Significant general information, likely new to most readers gives corroborative evidence from many sources, including:
– From all over the ancient world, hundreds of accounts of a global flood
– Well documented accounts of the Ark of Noah, indeed, located at the top of Mount Ararat
– Ancient ‘Near East’ finds, inscribed on rock, told of the actual details covered in the Holy Bible Numerous scientific papers refute the naturalistic dogma forced on us the government, public schools, universities and media. You’ll find arguments that assert:
– The earth’s geological features appear to have been fashioned by rapid catastrophic processes that affected the earth on a global scale.
– Life on earth was suddenly created, not over billions of years.
– The use of radiometric dating method is often grossly in error.
– The fossil record shows that all present living kinds of animals and plants have remained fixed since creation.
– Mutations and natural selection are insufficient to have brought about any emergence of living kinds from a simple primordial organism.
– The universe has “obvious manifestations of an ordered, structural plan and design.” The universe and the solar system were suddenly created. If evolution is wrong why are our children being only taught it in our public schools? Numerous polls favored biology teachers teaching Darwin’s Theory of evolution, but also the scientific evidence against it. The final
in stock within 3-5 days of online purchase
SKU (ISBN): 9780310103806
Binding: Cloth Text
Published: August 2019
Publisher: Elm Hill – A Division of HarperCollins Christian P
Print On Demand Product
Bad Girls Of The Bible$18.00Add to cart
This is the signature book that launched Higgs’s unique brand of “girlfriend theology,” now updated with a contemporary look and with study guide included. In looking at what we can learn from biblical women gone bad through her “novel approach to Bible study,” Liz brings to life ancient stories and unforgettably reveals how timeless truths of the Bible apply to today’s woman. With more than 1 million books sold in the series, this newly-repackaged edition appeals to women of all ages and stages of Christian faith.
Grief Observed$17.99Add to cart
Written by C. S. Lewis with love and humility, this brief but poignant volume was first published in 1961 and courageously encounters the anger and heart-break that followed the death of his wife, an American-born poet, Joy Davidman. Handwritten entries from notebooks that Lewis found in his home capture the doubt and anguish that we all face in times of great loss. He questions his beliefs in this graceful and poignant affirmation of faith in the face of senseless loss.