Scientific Challenges To Evolutionary Theory
Scientific Challenges to Evolutionary Theory: How These Challenges Affect Religion addresses all aspects of the giant battle between two major belief systems…those that believe in a ‘naturalistic worldview’ and evolution, and those that believe in a miracle-performing God and the Creation of all things.
On a trip to Mount St. Helens, some look at the catastrophic eruption of May 18, 1981 as a significant corroboration of the Creation event. Others, deniers of the possibilities of miracles, hold to the view that God’s creation cannot be taken seriously by the scientific community.
At the Mount St. Helens book store, I asked about books for sale that gave a Christian view of the catastrophic eruption. The reply was, “I’m sorry, sir, but we only carry books by scientists.”
It was time for the author, Jay Schabacker, to do a little scientific sleuthing. Join Jay Schabacker as you learn of the hundreds, even thousands, of Ph.D. scientists who repudiate the theory of evolution, but hold rather to the truth of the theory of Creation.
Significant general information, likely new to most readers gives corroborative evidence from many sources, including:
– From all over the ancient world, hundreds of accounts of a global flood
– Well documented accounts of the Ark of Noah, indeed, located at the top of Mount Ararat
– Ancient ‘Near East’ finds, inscribed on rock, told of the actual details covered in the Holy Bible Numerous scientific papers refute the naturalistic dogma forced on us the government, public schools, universities and media. You’ll find arguments that assert:
– The earth’s geological features appear to have been fashioned by rapid catastrophic processes that affected the earth on a global scale.
– Life on earth was suddenly created, not over billions of years.
– The use of radiometric dating method is often grossly in error.
– The fossil record shows that all present living kinds of animals and plants have remained fixed since creation.
– Mutations and natural selection are insufficient to have brought about any emergence of living kinds from a simple primordial organism.
– The universe has “obvious manifestations of an ordered, structural plan and design.” The universe and the solar system were suddenly created. If evolution is wrong why are our children being only taught it in our public schools? Numerous polls favored biology teachers teaching Darwin’s Theory of evolution, but also the scientific evidence against it. The final
in stock within 3-5 days of online purchase
SKU (ISBN): 9780310103790
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: August 2019
Publisher: Elm Hill – A Division of HarperCollins Christian P
Print On Demand Product
God For The Rest Of Us Pastors DVD Kit$19.99Add to cart
The Pharisees called Jesus “a friend of sinners.” He took it as a compliment. Would you? In these resources, Pastor Vince Antonucci and his unusual church that reaches out to people on the Las Vegas Strip explore a powerful question: what if God is not just for the faithful, church-going, or holier-than-thou types – what if God is for the rest of us? This small group study expands viewpoints, overcomes stereotypes, and models how to really love people like Jesus does. The Pastor’s Kit includes everything needed to plan a six-week teaching series around the concepts presented in the Small Group Study. It includes:
Special video message for pastors
Video guide for implementing a church-wide program
Six sermon outlines
Six short video clips to accompany each week’s sermon
Six sermon bumpers (short video clips to introduce each week’s sermon)
Digital art files to use in creation of bulletins and other promo materials
And The Two Became One Journal$14.00Add to cart
HARDCOVER, COPTIC BOUND JOURNAL: Allows book to lay completely open when flat for ease of use
192-LINED PAGES: Journal measures 6.5 x 8.5 x 0.75-inches
BECOME ONE: White with gold foil print; reads “And the two shall become one”
INCLUDES 8 ALTERNATING PHRASES: Each page has a different message about marriage, relationships and love
Knowledge Of The Holy$15.99Add to cart
Informative and inspiring, The Knowledge of the Holy illuminates God’s attributes–from wisdom, to grace, to mercy–and shows through prayerful and discussion, how we can more fully recognize and appreciate each of these divine aspects. This book will be treasured by anyone committed to the Christian faith. It bears eloquent witness to God’s majesty and shows us new ways to experience and understand the wonder and the power of God’s spirit in our daily lives.